Papa Legba

****My daughter Emma Raymond is the sole owner of this Painting above. (Papa Legba) 



Papa Legba

I see winds hassle with dark clouds across the cosmos. It feels like nature is pouring down on me like rainfall in the forest of amazon. Abruptly, the voice in my head is becoming loud and profound thoughts. Not manic, but intrusive with powerful properties. Telepathically giving me the sense of guidance and counselling. More or less, I sense the impulse to get up and light the candle. Bidding on the Lord of all gates. The designer of all destiny traces. Candlelight burns so low, no beat, no happy bouncing, no consistency, no energy as if I have no thrive or will power.  Pouring libation on the mist of the cross axis that is drawn on the floor, which encompass Heaven and Earth. Rum is soaking into the earthen floor like fine wine seeping on royal glass. Like a shot, candle light rise above the flame, burns bright and high. It indicates no sign of opposition.  Suddenly, a slow breeze brushed against my face. Experiencing the presence of Papa Legba. Oh, Great supreme of many kens and different fonts. Please clear all oppositions and obstacles out of my path.
© 2017 by _Patricia Etienne --- 
All rights reserved

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Spirits, called the Ghede. The Haitian Voodoo Pantheon

Spirit Marinette Of The Wild Fire

The Goddess Ayizan Velekete Haitian Vodou Pantheon